Trucks for Sale
Digital Marketing Specialist – Coteau-du-Lac, QC – Indeed.com
C.A.T. Inc, is one of North America’s largest and fastest growing transportation companies. With our over 42-year history, we are proud to continue to serve top tier customers across Canada, USA & Mexico. Our story began in a small town in the province of Quebec hauling tires and we have since grown into one of the largest trucking and logistics companies in North America. With terminals and offices spanning Canada, USA and Mexico and a team of over 2000 employees across North America, C.A.T. moves over 180,000 loads a year.
Our people aren’t employees but part of our family. This commitment to our people is what has helped C.A.T. Inc be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for five consecutive years.
Unsurpassed service quality along with a commitment to innovation and a unrelenting focus on the customer is what it means to deliver the C.A.T. experience. We look for the very best people to help us maintain our path of growth and continue to help us deliver the C.A.T. Experience.
About the role; Digital Marketing Specialist
As our Digital Marketing Specialist your main mission will be to engage audiences via various mediums across several channels. You will work with various business unit stakeholders to create, implement, manage and monitor various marketing and communication strategies. Your creative side will be called upon to think outside the box to help achieve marketing, brand awareness, recruitment, and other key initiatives.
·**Ability to travel where and when required** (5 – 10% per year)
Manage all areas of digital marketing & social media distribution. This includes scheduling content, management and optimizing all posts for reach and engagement.
·Maintain and manage multiple pages on different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Glassdoor, YouTube and Tik Tok)
·Monitor analytics, audience sentiment, social media trends, brand awareness and online reputation
·Goal setting and tracking
·Asset creation (social media design, Video production and editing)
· Social media copywriting
· Stay up to date with viral trends, best practices and technologies
· Work closely with Marketing on campaigns and branding to maintain the voice of all
our Canadian Brands
· Provide constructive feedback
· 1-3 years of social media management and content distribution
· University degree in marketing, communications, relevant field, or equivalent experience
· Have experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager
· Strong communication, analytical and creative skills
· Dedicated, strong team player
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Must be able to work alone and in a team
· Able to perform under tight deadlines
· Knowledge of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Knowledge of video production and editing programs (Premier pro)
· Strong command of the English language, Spanish is an asset
· Excellent storytelling skills
Knowledge of the trucking and transportation industry is preferred
« Back to Available Opportunities